^ Return to Top

Online Citation Payment

Campus citations may be paid online through the myUCA system.  In order to pay a citation, one must:

1.) log in to their myUCA account. 

2.) Under the "Self-Service" tab, click on "Student & Financial Aid"

3.) Select "Student Account"

4.) Click on "Review Account and Pay Balance" (another button may appear, click it as well)

5.) Payments are made on the bottom right


Municipal citations (thick-stock paper) can not be paid for online nor at the Police Department.  You must contact the district court at 501-450-6112 or 810 Parkway Street, Conway, AR 72032.

Failure for a citation to appear on your online account does not mean that the violation has been paid, check with Parking & Traffic Services to be certain at 501-450-3111.